Your feedback is very important to us as we are preparing for the MAP Sprint (Dec 27-31) and changing the way the world sees XOs, Sugar and OLPC supporters.
olpcMAP was created to improve communication between potential and current volunteers, deployments, children, teachers and other contributors. Another reason is to provide volunteer-friendly experience.
We crafted a short Survey (10 questions/5 min) , which is totally anonymous and fun. Please take this survey now or by Saturday, Dec 25.
If you know about olpcMAP, please take this Survey.
If you don’t know much about olpcMAP, please take this Survey.
We are also collecting feedback from children/young adults, if eligible, please take this Survey.
Thank you for your support!
Have a great weekend and Happy Holidays!
Questions for volunteer/supporter survey:
1. To whom would you want to show the map and why?
2. What do you want to know about others and others to know about you?
3. How would you want to receive search results and other data from the map?
4. What are your goals for the next 12 months that a map could help achieve?
5. What accomplishments or fun facts should be known about regions that matter to you?
6. Who do you want your privacy setting to be controlled by?
7. Do you want to participate in off-map events?
8. If the world were a game/contest, what would it be?
9. What recognition/incentive/ownership do you deserve?
10. Do you want to offer help or ask for help with anything else?